Narayan Pradhan for The cinema Times,
Beautiful, elegant and gorgeous. There is hardly any synonym to define this beauty with purpose. Former Miss Nepal Usha Khadgi Timalsina is still inspiring and one of the most beautiful Miss Nepal till date. She is working as VJ, model and successful entrepreneur. Today happens to be her birthday and The Cinema Times wishes her birthday. Here’s a small conversation by TCT reporter Narayan Pradhan.
Q. How did you celebrate your birthday? What made your birthday so special?
– I was with my family and my dear husband. My family, friends and my fans made my birthday so special. Thankyou everyone.
Q. Would you please share the most memorable birthday till date?
– Yes sure. In 2004, I was 5 months pregnant and was in Birgunj on my birthday when my husband surprised me early morning by coming to my place in Birgunj just for my birthday celebration.
Q. Do you have any plans to come in movies? If you are offered for a movie, what kind of role would you prefer?
– NO, please that’s not my cup of tea. (Laughs)
Q. Usha ji, please tell us about your beauty secret. You are a complete mixture of beauty with purpose.
– Oh, thank you so much for the comment. Beauty secrets (blushed) nothing so special well I think it’s all about the positive attitude you know that positive attitude always make you happy.
Q. Can we see Usha Khadgi back again in small screens?
– Of course. As you all know, I started my career as an anchor from small screen, so I would love to be in the small screen very soon.
Q. Please mention few unknown facts that people don’t know about you.
– Unknown facts? (Thinks for a while) I love potatoes very much. I love dancing and I often sketch and paint. I am a good cook too at home. My husband and family loves my cooking but I m not foodie person (Laughs).
Q. How do you see yourself now after 15 years back being Miss Nepal?
– I am absolutely content what I have achieve and gain being Miss Nepal. Its love from all and myself recognition.
Featured image: Kathmandu craze